If you haven't already submitted your event, click here. Also, stay tuned with all that is going on in the Hudson Valley with the Hudson River Valley Greenway and National Heritage Area newsletter!
- All Mandeville House Tours have been CANCELED.
- Olana's Mingled Flower Garden Tour will now be taking place on September 1st rather than September 21st.
- The Piermont Station Museum will be CLOSED September 8th.
- Sail Through Art History on September 15th has been CANCELED.
Pride of the Hudson Narrated Sightseeing Cruise
Blu Pointe Landing Dock, Front Street, Newburgh
Newburgh, NY 12550
Region: Mid Hudson
- September 4, 2019, 1:00PM
- September 5, 2019, 2:30PM
- September 6, 2019, 1:00PM
- September 7, 2019, 1:00PM
- September 8, 2019, 1:00PM
- September 11, 2019, 1:00PM
- September 12, 2019, 1:00PM
- September 13, 2019, 1:00PM
- September 14, 2019, 1:00PM
- September 15, 2019, 1:00PM
- September 18, 2019, 10:00AM
- September 18, 2019, 2:30PM
- September 20, 2019, 1:00PM
- September 21, 2019, 1:00PM
- September 22, 2019, 1:00PM
- September 25, 2019, 1:00PM
- September 26, 2019, 2:30PM
- September 27, 2019, 1:00PM
- September 28, 2019, 1:00PM
- September 29, 2019, 1:00PM
DetailsEvent Type Sightseeing Cruise Description Join us aboard the Pride of the Hudson for a Cruise through the majestic Hudson Highlands! Bask in the open air on the spacious sundeck or enjoy the comfort of our climate controlled main salon featuring huge wrap-around windows. Our friendly and professional crew will respond to all of your needs. Your adventure will begin at Blu Point Landing, on Front St. in Newburgh, NY. Your Captain will present a narration of the sights along the way, including: Washington's Headquarters, Mount Beacon, Bannerman Island, Breakneck Mountain, Cold Spring, World's End, Constitution Island & the United States Military Academy at West Point. Sponsoring Organization Hudson River Adventures
RegistrationAdvance registration required.
Ticket pre-purchase is suggested as cruise may sell out. Tickets may be purchased online at www.prideofthehudson.com or by calling (845)363-4550. Remaining tickets will be sold at the dock 1 hour prior on a first come basis.
Adults $24, Seniors (65+) $22, Children (4-11) $18, 3 & under free
Additional InformationActivities: During sightseeing cruises, we provide a narration aboard giving information and history of sites being passed. Snack bar/bar/souvenirs available for purchase aboard.
Event Duration (hours): 2
Barrier Free or Wheelchar accessible? No