If you haven't already submitted your event, click here. Also, stay tuned with all that is going on in the Hudson Valley with the Hudson River Valley Greenway and National Heritage Area newsletter!
- All Mandeville House Tours have been CANCELED.
- Olana's Mingled Flower Garden Tour will now be taking place on September 1st rather than September 21st.
- The Piermont Station Museum will be CLOSED September 8th.
- Sail Through Art History on September 15th has been CANCELED.
Ice Age history of Hyde Park
Wallace Center at Hyde Park
Region: Mid Hudson
- September 8, 2019, 2:00PM
DetailsEvent Type Walk/Hike Description All of the Roosevelt Museum property was built upon an ice age delta where Crum Elbow Creek flowed into an ice age lake called Glacial Lake Albany. We will wander the grounds and see the geological record of this lake and the river that flowed across it. Sponsoring Organization National Park Service
518 821 9997
RegistrationAdvance registration required.
Sept. 7, 2019 firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional InformationLevel lawn
Activities: There are tours of Springwood, the Roosevelt family mansion. There is the Roosevelt Museum
Additional Equipment Required: none
Event Duration (hours): 2
Not suitable for children under age 8.
Length (miles): 1
Path: Returns to start
Boots Needed: No
Barrier Free or Wheelchar accessible? No