If you haven't already submitted your event, click here. Also, stay tuned with all that is going on in the Hudson Valley with the Hudson River Valley Greenway and National Heritage Area newsletter!
- All Mandeville House Tours have been CANCELED.
- Olana's Mingled Flower Garden Tour will now be taking place on September 1st rather than September 21st.
- The Piermont Station Museum will be CLOSED September 8th.
- Sail Through Art History on September 15th has been CANCELED.
Yoga of the Earth
Olana State Historic Site
5720 State Route 9G
Hudson, NY 12534
Region: Upper Hudson
- September 22, 2019, 9:00AM
DetailsEvent Type Yoga Description Join Stephanie Fischer for our monthly gentle morning yoga practice, in the beauty of Frederic Church's expansive Hudson River views. Yoga of the Earth's practice is inspired by the nature surrounding us and focuses on creating an atmosphere that encourages awareness and connection with the natural world. Open to all levels, including beginners. We will be practicing on blankets to enhance our connection to the Earth. Some blankets may be provided, but please feel free to bring your own blanket and/or props if you wish. We do not recommend mats for this class. For more information and tickets visit OLANA.org Sponsoring Organization The Olana Partnership
Barrier Free or Wheelchar accessible? No