If you haven't already submitted your event, click here. Also, stay tuned with all that is going on in the Hudson Valley with the Hudson River Valley Greenway and National Heritage Area newsletter!
- All Mandeville House Tours have been CANCELED.
- Olana's Mingled Flower Garden Tour will now be taking place on September 1st rather than September 21st.
- The Piermont Station Museum will be CLOSED September 8th.
- Sail Through Art History on September 15th has been CANCELED.
What You See and What You Don't See
Staatsburgh State Historic Site (Mills Mansion)
Old Post Road
Staatsburg, NY 12580
Region: Mid Hudson
- September 8, 2019, 1:00PM
- September 22, 2019, 1:00PM
DetailsEvent Type Historic Site Tour Description In 1895, Staatsburgh's landscape architect designed glorious grounds that showcased the good life in the Gilded Age. But the landscape was also designed to hide from view the turn-of-the-century technology and labor that made the estate run. Enjoy a leisurely guided stroll through the historic grounds as we explore what you see...and what you don't see. Sponsoring Organization New York State Office of Parks, Recreation and Historic Preservation
(845) 889-8851 x 338
Additional InformationActivities: House tours available, $8 adults, $6 seniors, children under 12 are free.
Event Duration (hours): 1.5
Not suitable for children under age 8.
Barrier Free or Wheelchar accessible? No