If you haven't already submitted your event, click here. Also, stay tuned with all that is going on in the Hudson Valley with the Hudson River Valley Greenway and National Heritage Area newsletter!
- All Mandeville House Tours have been CANCELED.
- Olana's Mingled Flower Garden Tour will now be taking place on September 1st rather than September 21st.
- The Piermont Station Museum will be CLOSED September 8th.
- Sail Through Art History on September 15th has been CANCELED.
Troy Park(ing) Days
Collar City Ramble Table at the Troy Waterfront Farmer's Market
Second Street at Broadway
Troy, NY 12180
Region: Upper Hudson
- September 20, 2019, 6:00AM
- September 21, 2019, 6:00AM
DetailsEvent Type Walk/Hike Description Visit Troy’s many PARK(ing) DAY parks, designed and installed by artists and sponsors throughout Troy’s historic downtown. The parks are temporary, created by repurposing parking spaces for public enjoyment. Transport Troy is Partnering with the City of Troy, The Arts Center of the Capital Region and the Troy Downtown Business Improvement District to offer parking spots for temporary installations that will be active from on 09/20 through 09/21 as part of PARK(ing) Day. PARK(ing) Day is a annual open-source global event where citizens, artists and activists collaborate to temporarily transform metered parking spaces into “PARK(ing)” spaces: temporary public places. Additionally, a smaller selection of spaces will be available through 10/05 in the downtown BID District. Sponsoring Organization Transport Troy
Event Duration (hours): 1.5
Length (miles): 1
Boots Needed: No
Barrier Free or Wheelchar accessible? Yes