If you haven't already submitted your event, click here. Also, stay tuned with all that is going on in the Hudson Valley with the Hudson River Valley Greenway and National Heritage Area newsletter!
- All Mandeville House Tours have been CANCELED.
- Olana's Mingled Flower Garden Tour will now be taking place on September 1st rather than September 21st.
- The Piermont Station Museum will be CLOSED September 8th.
- Sail Through Art History on September 15th has been CANCELED.
50 Rondout Landing Kingston, NY
50 Rondout Landing
Kingston, NY 12401
Region: Mid Hudson
- September 6, 2019, 6:00PM
- September 7, 2019, 6:00PM
- September 13, 2019, 6:00PM
- September 14, 2019, 6:00PM
- September 20, 2019, 6:00PM
- September 21, 2019, 6:00PM
- September 27, 2019, 6:00PM
- September 28, 2019, 6:00PM
DetailsEvent Type Boat Ride Description Take a Ride Aboard a 100% Solar Powered Boat Built by the Hudson River Maritime Museum! Join us for a relaxing ride aboard the Solaris at sunset. This beautiful cruise will include the light narration. Bring your own wine or other beverage! Cheese and cracker tray included. Captain's choice of direction. Sponsoring Organization Hudson River Maritime Museum
RegistrationAdvance registration required.
Must register by 5:00 PM day of boat ride. Visit www.solarboattours.org or call 845-338-0071 to register.
All tickets include boat ride, cheese and cracker tray, and general admission to the Hudson River Maritime Museum. Adult (17-61): $25 Senior (62+): $23 For tickets visit www.solarboattours.org or call 845-338-0071.
Event Duration (hours): 1.5
Not suitable for children under age 16.
Barrier Free or Wheelchar accessible? No