If you haven't already submitted your event, click here. Also, stay tuned with all that is going on in the Hudson Valley with the Hudson River Valley Greenway and National Heritage Area newsletter!
- All Mandeville House Tours have been CANCELED.
- Olana's Mingled Flower Garden Tour will now be taking place on September 1st rather than September 21st.
- The Piermont Station Museum will be CLOSED September 8th.
- Sail Through Art History on September 15th has been CANCELED.
Science on the River
Norrie Point Environmental Center
256 Norrie Point Way
Staatsburg, NY, NY 12580
Region: Mid Hudson
- September 14, 2019, 1:00PM, 3 hour event
DetailsEvent Type Hudson River Estuary Exploration/Environmental Education Description Enjoy a live birds of prey program. Help fish the waters around Norrie Point to find out who lives there. See how the types of organisms living in a stream indicate its health. Learn what “SAV” means and why it’s important to the river. Canoe a tidal marsh of the Hudson (weather and space permitting). Also, many games and activities are planned especially for our youngest visitors. Sponsoring Organization Hudson River National Esturaine Research Reserve/ New York State Dept. of Environmental Conservation
Additional InformationAdditional Equipment Required: no
Event Duration (hours): 3
Barrier Free or Wheelchar accessible? Portion
Additional Wheelchair Info: Canoe trips will be offered