If you haven't already submitted your event, click here. Also, stay tuned with all that is going on in the Hudson Valley with the Hudson River Valley Greenway and National Heritage Area newsletter!
- All Mandeville House Tours have been CANCELED.
- Olana's Mingled Flower Garden Tour will now be taking place on September 1st rather than September 21st.
- The Piermont Station Museum will be CLOSED September 8th.
- Sail Through Art History on September 15th has been CANCELED.
Rondout Waterfront Walking Tour
50 Rondout Landing Kingston, NY
50 Rondout Landing
Kingston, NY 12401
Region: Mid Hudson
- September 7, 2019, 1:00PM
- September 21, 2019, 1:00PM
DetailsEvent Type Walk/Hike Description Join us for a walk along Rondout Creek as we discuss the industrial and maritime heritage of the Rondout, including the Thomas Cornell Steamboat Company and tugboats, ferries, passenger steamboats, Delaware & Hudson Canal, and more. Tour meets in front of the Hudson River Maritime Museum at 1 pm. Sponsoring Organization Hudson River Maritime Museum
Registration$10 for HRMM members, $15 for non-members. Tickets include general museum admission. To register, visit www.hrmm.org/walking-tours or purchase tickets anytime in museum store (open 11 am to 5 pm, 7 days a week).
Additional InformationWalk on the flat along Rondout Creek. Some cobblestones and trolley tracks to cross.
Event Duration (hours): 1
Not suitable for children under age 12.
Length (miles): 1
Path: Returns to start
Boots Needed: No
Barrier Free or Wheelchar accessible? Yes