If you haven't already submitted your event, click here. Also, stay tuned with all that is going on in the Hudson Valley with the Hudson River Valley Greenway and National Heritage Area newsletter!
- All Mandeville House Tours have been CANCELED.
- Olana's Mingled Flower Garden Tour will now be taking place on September 1st rather than September 21st.
- The Piermont Station Museum will be CLOSED September 8th.
- Sail Through Art History on September 15th has been CANCELED.
Norrie Point Kayak Tour
Norrie Point Paddlesport Center
1 Norrie Way
Staatsburg, NY 12580
Region: Mid Hudson
- September 1, 2019, 12:00PM
- September 7, 2019, 12:00PM
- September 14, 2019, 12:00PM
- September 15, 2019, 12:00PM
DetailsEvent Type Paddle Description A tour of the Hudson River from Norrie Point and visiting nearby spots like Esopus Island, Bard Rock and Black Creek Preserve. Perfect for beginners, this trip includes use of a sea kayak and all gear. Experienced guides will help participants improve their paddling skills. Wildlife, scenic vistas and historic sites along the paddle route will be featured. Sponsoring Organization Atlantic Kayak Tours
RegistrationAdvance registration required.
Please register at least 2 days in advance by going onto our website www.atlantickayaktours.com Click on Norrie Short Tour and then, register online.
There is a fee of $60 per person for the 3 hour tour, includes all equipment.
Additional InformationWaters are usually calm, but wind, waves and boat wakes are possible.
Additional Equipment Required: Bring water, sunscreen and a hat. It's best to wear non-cotton clothing like poly or nylon.
Event Duration (hours): 3
Not suitable for children under age 12.
Length (miles): 4 approx
Boat: Boat provided.
Barrier Free or Wheelchar accessible? No