If you haven't already submitted your event, click here. Also, stay tuned with all that is going on in the Hudson Valley with the Hudson River Valley Greenway and National Heritage Area newsletter!
- All Mandeville House Tours have been CANCELED.
- Olana's Mingled Flower Garden Tour will now be taking place on September 1st rather than September 21st.
- The Piermont Station Museum will be CLOSED September 8th.
- Sail Through Art History on September 15th has been CANCELED.
Iona Island Educational Canoe Trip
Bear Mountain, NY 10911
Region: Lower Hudson
- September 15, 2019, 10:00AM
DetailsEvent Type Paddle Description Paddle through this marshy maze with Reserve naturalists. Nestled in the Hudson Highlands adjacent to Bear Mountain State park, this wetland features flowering marsh plants, sunning snapping turtles, and soaring vultures. Sponsoring Organization NYSDEC
(845) 889-4745 x 109
RegistrationAdvance registration required.
Additional InformationAdditional Equipment Required: Please wear footwear that can get wet.
Event Duration (hours): 2.5 hours
6 years old
Length (miles): 2 miles of canoeing
Boat: Boat provided.
Barrier Free or Wheelchar accessible? No