If you haven't already submitted your event, click here. Also, stay tuned with all that is going on in the Hudson Valley with the Hudson River Valley Greenway and National Heritage Area newsletter!
- All Mandeville House Tours have been CANCELED.
- Olana's Mingled Flower Garden Tour will now be taking place on September 1st rather than September 21st.
- The Piermont Station Museum will be CLOSED September 8th.
- Sail Through Art History on September 15th has been CANCELED.
Historic Architecture in the Twenty-First Century
Collar City Ramble Table at the Troy Waterfront Farmer's Market
Second Street at Broadway
Troy, NY 12180
Region: Upper Hudson
- September 28, 2019, 1:15PM
DetailsEvent Type Historic Site Tour Description This tour will highlight how architecture designed for the nineteenth century can be reconfigured to accommodate twenty-first century needs. Come hear the explanation by a Trojan historian of how this has been accomplished for a couple intriguing examples in downtown Troy. Sponsoring Organization Transport Troy
Additional InformationActivities: The tour is offered as part of the Collar City Ramble.
Event Duration (hours): 1.25
Barrier Free or Wheelchar accessible? Portion
Additional Wheelchair Info: Upper stories are not accessible