If you haven't already submitted your event, click here. Also, stay tuned with all that is going on in the Hudson Valley with the Hudson River Valley Greenway and National Heritage Area newsletter!
- All Mandeville House Tours have been CANCELED.
- Olana's Mingled Flower Garden Tour will now be taking place on September 1st rather than September 21st.
- The Piermont Station Museum will be CLOSED September 8th.
- Sail Through Art History on September 15th has been CANCELED.
Guided Public Canoe Trip
RamsHorn-Livingston Audubon Sanctuary
84 Dubois Rd
Catskill, NY 12414
Region: Upper Hudson
- September 7, 2019, 9:30AM
DetailsEvent Type Paddle Description Join us at RamsHorn-Livingston Audubon Sanctuary to explore the natural beauty and diversity of this unique area. Sponsoring Organization Constitution Marsh Audubon Center and Sanctuary
RegistrationAdvance registration required.
Please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or (845)265-2601
Adults - $25. Seniors, Students, and Audubon Members - $20. Children (ages 7-13) - $15
Additional InformationAdditional Equipment Required: Please bring water and sun protection.
Event Duration (hours): 2
Not suitable for children under age 7.
Length (miles): 1
Boat: Boat provided.
Barrier Free or Wheelchar accessible? No