If you haven't already submitted your event, click here. Also, stay tuned with all that is going on in the Hudson Valley with the Hudson River Valley Greenway and National Heritage Area newsletter!
- All Mandeville House Tours have been CANCELED.
- Olana's Mingled Flower Garden Tour will now be taking place on September 1st rather than September 21st.
- The Piermont Station Museum will be CLOSED September 8th.
- Sail Through Art History on September 15th has been CANCELED.
Dutch Heritage Day
Albany Rural Cemetery
Albany, NY 12204
Region: Upper Hudson
- September 15, 2018, 10:00AM
DetailsEvent Type Historic Site Tour Description Founded in 1841 and covering 467 acres, the Albany Rural Cemetery has many unique ties to the Capital Region’s Dutch heritage. A walking tour will explorer these historic connections from 18th century headstones to Van Rensselaer Patroons and beyond. The Cemetery’s 1884 Chapel will also be open with refreshments, displays, and more. Sponsoring Organization Albany Rural Cemetery
RegistrationAdvance registration required.
September 8 deadline Register at firstname.lastname@example.org or 518-463-7017
$15 per person. May be paid in advance or at the event.
Additional InformationAdditional Equipment Required: Proper walking shoes are a must as tours will included unpaved and hilly areas. Bug spray is also recommended.
Event Duration (hours): 3
Not suitable for children under age 10.
Barrier Free or Wheelchar accessible? No