If you haven't already submitted your event, click here. Also, stay tuned with all that is going on in the Hudson Valley with the Hudson River Valley Greenway and National Heritage Area newsletter!
- All Mandeville House Tours have been CANCELED.
- Olana's Mingled Flower Garden Tour will now be taking place on September 1st rather than September 21st.
- The Piermont Station Museum will be CLOSED September 8th.
- Sail Through Art History on September 15th has been CANCELED.
Cranberry Lake Preserve Hike
Meet at the Nature Center
1609 Old Orchard St
White Plains, NY, NY 10604
Region: Lower Hudson
- September 28, 2019, 10:00AM
DetailsEvent Type Walk/Hike Description Join David Steinberg, author of "Hiking the Road to Ruins," for a comprehensive exploration of all the historic sites with the preserve: dynamite shed site, mysterious stone chamber, quarry, railroad bed, and much more. Uncover the secrets and mysteries hidden in plain sight. Signed copies of his book will be available for purchase. Sponsoring Organization David Steinberg
Additional InformationWoods roads, some bushwhacking, climb up to top of quarry, steep drop-offs, opportunity to quit early if so desired
Event Duration (hours): 4
Lunch Break: Yes
Bring your own lunch.
Length (miles): 3
Path: Returns to start
Boots Needed: No
Barrier Free or Wheelchar accessible? No