If you haven't already submitted your event, click here. Also, stay tuned with all that is going on in the Hudson Valley with the Hudson River Valley Greenway and National Heritage Area newsletter!
- All Mandeville House Tours have been CANCELED.
- Olana's Mingled Flower Garden Tour will now be taking place on September 1st rather than September 21st.
- The Piermont Station Museum will be CLOSED September 8th.
- Sail Through Art History on September 15th has been CANCELED.
Copake Iron Works National Heritage Area Site Tour
Copake Iron Works National Heritage Area Site in Taconic State Park
35 Valley View Road
Copake Falls, NY 12517
Region: Upper Hudson
- September 7, 2019, 2:00PM, 2pm to 4pm
- September 8, 2019, 2:00PM, 2pm to 4pm
- September 14, 2019, 2:00PM, 2pm to 4pm
- September 15, 2019, 2:00PM, 2pm to 4pm
- September 21, 2019, 2:00PM, 2pm to 4pm
- September 22, 2019, 2:00PM, 2pm to 4pm
DetailsEvent Type Historic Site Tour Description Join Friends of Taconic State Park for tours of the historic Copake Iron Works National Heritage Area Site featuring a visitor center, museum and extensively interpreted Iron Works Heritage Trail. Established in 1845 along Bash Bish Brook at the base of the Taconic Ridge, the Copake Iron Works National Heritage Area Site and 18 acres surrounding the site are listed on the State and National Register of Historic Sites. In addition to guided tours of the museum and visitor center, the self-guided walking tour includes stops at up to 25 points of interest on the Copake Iron Works Heritage Trail. Tours are given rain or shine. Sponsoring Organization Friends of Taconic State Park
Event Duration (hours): 1
Barrier Free or Wheelchar accessible? Yes