If you haven't already submitted your event, click here. Also, stay tuned with all that is going on in the Hudson Valley with the Hudson River Valley Greenway and National Heritage Area newsletter!
- All Mandeville House Tours have been CANCELED.
- Olana's Mingled Flower Garden Tour will now be taking place on September 1st rather than September 21st.
- The Piermont Station Museum will be CLOSED September 8th.
- Sail Through Art History on September 15th has been CANCELED.
Barry Hopkins Run
Olana State Historic Site
5720 State Route 9G
Hudson, NY 12534
Region: Upper Hudson
- September 8, 2019, 8:30AM
DetailsEvent Type Walk/Hike Description Spend the morning on this 3.8-mile course traversing the historic carriage roads at Frederic Church’s Olana. This event is a collaboration with the Onteora Running Club and supports arts education in the Catskill School District and at The Olana Partnership. Please register online or on race day. Rain or shine. Free t-shirt to the first 75 people who register. For more information and tickets visit OLANA.org Sponsoring Organization The Olana Partnership
Registration$20 ADULT, $15 MEMBER, FREE CHILD
Length (miles): 5
Path: Returns to start
Boots Needed: No
Barrier Free or Wheelchar accessible? No