If you haven't already submitted your event, click here. Also, stay tuned with all that is going on in the Hudson Valley with the Hudson River Valley Greenway and National Heritage Area newsletter!
- All Mandeville House Tours have been CANCELED.
- Olana's Mingled Flower Garden Tour will now be taking place on September 1st rather than September 21st.
- The Piermont Station Museum will be CLOSED September 8th.
- Sail Through Art History on September 15th has been CANCELED.
A Mile on the Hudson
Ingalls Avenue Boat Launch
Ingalls Avenue and Presidents Street
Troy, NY 12180
Region: Upper Hudson
- September 28, 2019, 10:30AM
- September 28, 2019, 11:30AM
- September 28, 2019, 12:30PM
DetailsEvent Type Paddle Description For beginners, A Mile on the Hudson with Upstate Kayaks is offered starting at 10:30. Three shorter guided outings on the Hudson are scheduled for those who want to try out kayaking with a volunteer guide. This route circumnavigates Adams Island, just north of Collar City Bridge & below Ingalls Avenue Launch. Sponsoring Organization Transport Troy
Additional InformationWeather and tide dependent.
Activities: These paddles are offered as part of the Collar City Ramble.
Additional Equipment Required: Kayaks will be available for rental or participants may bring their own.
Event Duration (hours): .75
Length (miles): 1
Boat: You must provide your own boat.
Barrier Free or Wheelchar accessible? No