If you haven't already submitted your event, click here. Also, stay tuned with all that is going on in the Hudson Valley with the Hudson River Valley Greenway and National Heritage Area newsletter!
- All Mandeville House Tours have been CANCELED.
- Olana's Mingled Flower Garden Tour will now be taking place on September 1st rather than September 21st.
- The Piermont Station Museum will be CLOSED September 8th.
- Sail Through Art History on September 15th has been CANCELED.
Monarch Butterfly Walk
Gansevoort, NY 12831
Region: Upper Hudson
- September 14, 2019, 11:00AM
- September 28, 2019, 11:00AM
DetailsEvent Type Walk/Hike Description Join us for a nature walk to learn about the amazing lifecycle of the Monarch butterflies. The walk covers about a mile of gently rolling terrain. We will be looking for the butterflies during their peak season just before they start to migrate to Mexico for the winter. The monarch butterflies love the Preserve & Park for its many nectar species and its open pine/oak savannah. The walk will not take place if there is rain. Registration is appreciated. Sponsoring Organization Wilton Wildlife Preserve & Park
Event Duration (hours): 1
Young children are welcome as long as their parents are willing to carry if needed
Length (miles): 1
Path: Returns to start
Boots Needed: No
Barrier Free or Wheelchar accessible? No