If you haven't already submitted your event, click here. Also, stay tuned with all that is going on in the Hudson Valley with the Hudson River Valley Greenway and National Heritage Area newsletter!
- All Mandeville House Tours have been CANCELED.
- Olana's Mingled Flower Garden Tour will now be taking place on September 1st rather than September 21st.
- The Piermont Station Museum will be CLOSED September 8th.
- Sail Through Art History on September 15th has been CANCELED.
Hudson River Birding Ramble
Stony Point Battlefield State Historic Site
44 Battlefield Road
Stony Point, NY 10980
Region: Lower Hudson
- September 7, 2019, 8:00AM, 2 Hours
DetailsEvent Type Hudson River Estuary Exploration/Environmental Education Description Enjoy a two-hour walk led by the Rockland Audubon Society in search of neo-tropical birds on their migration. First time birders welcome! Experienced birders will enjoy exploring diverse habitats including; brackish river and marsh, fresh water pond, meadows, lawn and woodland areas. Enjoy exploring this excellent location- wonderfully accessible birders paradise. Bring binoculars, or borrow an extra pair from the group Sponsoring Organization Palisades Parks Conservancy & Rockland Audubon Society
Additional InformationAdditional Equipment Required: Please bring binoculars if you have them.
Event Duration (hours): 2
Not suitable for children under age 12.
Barrier Free or Wheelchar accessible? Portion
Additional Wheelchair Info: Some of the walk will be on paved surfaces, portions may not be.